- Instruction for children 5 years and over
- Adult instruction on an individual and group basis
- Instruction from beginner’s level to advanced
- Dressage and Show Jumping lessons
- Stable Management courses
- Half Day Experiences
- Horse and rider preparation for competition
- Children's birthday parties (all levels catered for)
- Gift vouchers available
- Please note the centre has a weight limit of 14 stones
To view our prices click here.
Please note that the Half Day experience is now £85 per person.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
What to Wear
If you do not have full riding gear it not essential for a novice rider to go and equip themselves immediately. Here are a few points to help you know what is safe to start you off.
- Long trousers that are close fitting, jeans are acceptable
- T- shirts with sleeves in the summer or Sweat shirts in winter. No Vest style tops
- Boot or a shoe with a sturdy heel of approx. 1". Trainers will not be permitted.
- Girls and ladies, long hair must be tied back
- No jewellery is allowed, you will be asked to remove it before mounting
- Current standard riding hats are available to hire for £1 in the office