- Instruction for children 5 years and over.
- Beginner children start with half hour classes then progress onto 1 hour lessons, with approval of the instructor.
- Adult instruction on an individual and group basis
- Instruction from beginner’s level to advanced
- Dressage and Show Jumping lessons
- Stable Management courses.
- Brirish Horse Society exam training.
- Horse and rider preparation for competition
- Children's birthday parties (all levels catered for)
- Adult birthday parties and hen parties
- Gift vouchers available
- Please note the centre has a weight limit of 14 stones
Please find our price list below
|As from Monday 1st October 2018 the charges are as follows.|
|1 Hour class lesson||£31.00|
|Childrens Classes (under 18 years)|
|1/2 Hour beginners lead rein class lesson (minimum age 5)||£19.00|
|1/2 Hour beginners class off lead rein||£19.00|
|1 Hour Class||£29.00|
|1/2 Hour Private Lesson Tuesday to Friday 9am-5pm||£32.00|
|1/2 Hour Shared Private Lesson Tuesday to Friday 9am-5pm||£30.00||per person|
|1/2 Hour Weekend Private lesson||£37.00|
|1/2 Hour Shared Private Lesson Weekends||£35.00||per person|
|Stable Management Lectures|
|1 Hour Practical/theory Private||£35.00|
|1 Hour Practical/theory Group (3 or more)||£20.00|
|Childrens Birthday Parties|
|Available Saturdays and Sundays at 1pm to 2pm|
|1/2 Ride Only||£19.00||per child|
|1/2 Hour Ride & 1/2 Hour Grooming||£25||per child|
|Hire of party room||£25.00|
|Food Hot/Cold||From £4.50 per child|
|For above prices minimum of 5 children. Under this number a minimum fee applies.|
|For parties with more than 10 the riding will be split into two groups. Parents may be required to lead.|
|Refunds can not be issued for no shows or refusal to ride/take part.|
|Please not that all lessons/activities must be paid for in full at the time of booking|
|The centre operates a strict 24 hour cancellation policy.|
|Refunds/transfers/credits can not be issued if less than 24 hours notice is given.|
|Our minimum age for riding lessons is 5 years old.|
Upper weight limit 14 stones. The centre reserves the right to refuse any booking.
|Please call 0121 353 7174 for all bookings and enquiries.|
|Our office opening hours are Tuesday to Sunday 9am to 5pm.|
What to Wear
If you do not have full riding gear it not essential for a novice rider to go and equip themselves immediately. Here are a few points to help you know what is safe to start you off.
- Long trousers that are close fitting, jeans are acceptable
- T- shirts with sleeves in the summer or Sweat shirts in winter. No Vest style tops
- Boot or a shoe with a sturdy heel of approx. 1". Trainers will not be permitted.
- Girls and ladies, long hair must be tied back
- No jewellery is allowed, you will be asked to remove it before mounting
- Current standard riding hats are available to hire for £1 in the office