- Instruction for children 7 years and over.
- Beginner children start with 45 minute classes then progress onto 1 hour lessons, with approval of the instructor.
- Adult private lessons
- Experience Days
- Instruction from beginner’s level to advanced
- Dressage and Show Jumping lessons
- Stable Management courses.
- Brirish Horse Society assessment training.
- Horse and rider preparation for competitions.
- Intensive courses
- Please note the centre has a weight limit of 12 stones or 77kg
Please find our price list below
All new riders are to be assessed by a St 4 or 5 coach
What to Wear
If you do not have full riding gear it not essential for a novice rider to go and equip themselves immediately. Here are a few points to help you know what is safe to start you off.
- Long trousers that are close fitting, jeans are acceptable. Under no circumstance will riders be permitted to ride in shorts, skirts or dresses.
- T- shirts with sleeves in the summer or Sweat shirts in winter. No Vest style tops
- Boot or a shoe with a sturdy heel of approx. 1". Trainers will not be permitted.
- Long hair must be tied back. A low pony tail or plait is ideal.
- No jewellery is allowed, you will be asked to remove it before mounting
- Current standard riding hats are available to hire for £1.50 in the office.
- Our local tack shop Andy Tack has a range of hats and equestrian clothing, please call Janet on 01922744546 or visit www.andytack.co.uk for information.